After a long blogging hiatus, I am hoping to get my groove thing back. I have been exhausted, haven't felt like posting and just needed a break. I did, however, continue to cook and bake. Those posts will come soon -- I just have to figure out my new camera and upload all my pictures to my computer. Did I say camera? Yep...Santa brought me a Cannon Rebel. I was thrilled and haven't stopped taking pictures of my little one or husband (much to his chagrin).
During my break, I was tagged by my blogging buddy, Melissa. She has a great blog that showcases not only some great dinners but her beautiful cakes. She it quite the talented thing and I am always in awe. If only we lived in the same state -- I'd hire her to make my son's birthday cake so all the mothers would be jealous.
So, without further adieu, her are the rules Melissa at Delicious Meliscious laid out for me.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag several random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Whew! I think I can handle this. So, I know you are on the edge of your sofa, chair, etc. Here are my seven random things:
1. I am allergic to Christmas trees. Only fake trees for me. Bah Humbug!
2. I was repelled by spinach before 30. Now I love it.
3. I love Frank Sinatra, Madonna and Britney Spears.
4. I can not pass by Sour Patch Kids without buying a package.
5. I am an only child.
6. My husband is an only child.
7. I only have one child....but want another one desperately.
Now, on to the seven people that I want to know more about:
1. Priscilla at Priscilla's Baking Adventures
2. Kellie at Ain't Life Grand
3. Jess at Cookbook Habit
4. Linda at Tender Crumb
5. Joelen at Joelen's Culinary Adventure
6. Jenn at Made with Love
7. Jaime at Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats
Thanks, Melissa, for tagging me. Can't wait to learn more about y'all.