8.24.2008

Menu Plan Monday

I will do better...I will do better... I will do better. That's my mantra this week for menu planning. Unfortunately, despite my best intentions, life gets in the way. I am looking forward to the recipes I have in my rotation -- some are tried and true and some are new to the recipe box. Here is what I have planned (notice I gave myself some wiggle room to flake out).

Sunday: Crispy Yogurt Chicken
Monday: Celebrating Five Year Anniversary
Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Wednesday: Pulled Pork
Thursday: Spaghetti Cups
Friday: Steak
Saturday: Dinner Out

For other great ideas on meals that bloggers are making this week, stop by I'm an Organizing Junkie.

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing :)

My Menu Plan

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Your menu looks delish!

Jenny said...

Sounds like a great menu to me! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you're having some of our favorites this week. Have a great week!

Steph

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great menu! :D Happy Anniversary:D
Have a great week!

"J" said...

Just stopping by to say hi and check out your MPM!!!! =)

Happy Anniversary!!!

How do you make Crispy Yogurt Chicken? Sounds good and different!!!

What is Spaghetti Cups?!?!?

Later Gator!
Jeannie

Laurie said...

Crispy Yogurt Chicken sounds intriguing...love to see the recipe when you get a chance!

And don't worry about not following your menu plan to a tee....some nights I switch things around or end up going out...but its so helpful to have that plan in place!

JusFrugal said...

Happy Anniversary!!
And yes, posting Crispy Yogurt Chicken recipe is a MUST!! (please!)

Aubrey said...

Hope you had a super Anniversary!!
Looks like another yummy week!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for visiting my blog, and by the way, your spaghetti cups sound very unique.
*smiles*
Kim

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Thanks for the warm welcome to MPM! I look forward to new ideas...what are spaghetti cups? Haven't heard of that one yet??

Anonymous said...

It is sometimes so hard to stick with it, isn't it? I have stuck to mine so far, but switched some of the days around based on what I was in the mood for.
I've love to see your recipe for spaghetti cups! Sounds interesting.

Happy Anniversary!

”