8.17.2008

Menu Plan Monday

Exhausted. That's my word for last week. I can barely keep my eyes open. We went to the Zoo this weekend and while we were there my little one spiked a temperature. Saturday: bust. Sunday: hot, sweaty humans smelling hot, sweaty animals. Yep, you can only imagine the aroma. Then we piled into the car and traveled four hours back. Exhausted. Haven't gone grocery shopping, not sure what I am making this week. Just don't know. Maybe Monday will inspire me but here is what I have so far.

Monday: Chicken Piccata Pasta Toss
Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin
Wednesday: Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

To see what true organized gals have in store for this week, make sure you click over to I'm an Organized Junkie.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a similar experience we've had at the zoo. I feel your pain and agree about the stench!!

Hope your little one gets well soon!

priscilla joy said...

hope your little guy feels better soon!

Aubrey said...

Girlfriend! You are way ahead of me in this week's meal planning.

Hope your little one is feeling better!

”