8.03.2008

Menu Plan Monday

I'm ready for another week of good food and good recipes. I have done really good with keeping to my menu which ultimately saves us money 'cause we like to eat out. I've got some new recipes in the rotation so hopefully they will be a big hit. For more great menus, stop by I'm An Organizing Junkie.

Monday: Sour Cream Pork Chops
Tuesday: Baked Ziti
Wednesday: Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
Thursday: Pork Tenderloin
Friday: Eating Out
Saturday: Chicken Piccata Pasta Toss

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Mmmm...can I eat at your house this week?! I'm not much of a cook so I am always looking for yummy/easy recipes for The Fam. Because of this, I wouldn't even know where to point you for a good cook book! So sad...LOL

Nessa said...

Everything sounds so good! My best friend swears baked ziti is heaven on a plate, but I've never tried it.

Have a great week!

Brenda said...

Your menu sounds yummy!

”