7.21.2008

Crock Pot BowTie Pasta

I am a big crock pot fan. I love mine and I love walking in to my house knowing that dinner is almost ready. I ran across this recipe a few months ago, but for the life of me, I don't remember where I found it. So, please accept my apologies for poaching this recipe from another site.

This was quite yummy and has officially received the nod from my hubby. I was actually going to have this later in the week but I ended up working from home and decided to move it up in the rotation. I also made some cheddar bay biscuits that were scrumptious. Have I mentioned how much I love to cook when I don't have to stress about what I am going to make?


Crock Pot Bow tie Chicken

2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 8oz. pkg cream cheese
1 c. sour cream
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
3 T Parmesan cheese
2 c. chicken bouillon water
1 1/2 T. Italian seasoning
1 T minced garlic
Chicken (I used three breasts and cut into bite size pieces.)

Put all of this is the crock pot and cook for 6 - 8 hours. Yep, it's that simple. Serve over bow tie pasta. Enjoy!

2 comments:

priscilla joy said...

this looks delicious! great dinner.

Jenn said...

this looks great, and I LOVE my crockpot-we will have to try this soon!

”